Friday, May 1, 2015

Monthly Releases: May 2015


As of August 2014, Monthly Releases is a way for Heather and Kaniesha to spotlight their anticipated books for the upcoming month instead of the weekly Waiting on Wednesdays.

Kaniesha's:
     

Woohoo! Three of my favorite authors are releasing new books this month. I am beyond ready for Crimson Bound. I'm convinced Rosamund Hodge is flawless. Now, I LOVE Sarah to tiny bits and pieces but from what I've seen of A Court of Thorns and Roses.. I'm not exactly intrigued. I tried reading the three chapter preview a few months ago and granted, I read it on a night where I was not at all happy but the writing style seems a lot different than what she usually does. We'll see, I guess! Kasie West and Susan Ee = will likely not disappoint. Tiffany Schmidt and Naomi Novik will be new authors for me but I DID get the arc of Uprooted on Netgalley so look forward to a review soon :D

Heather's:
 

*Many apologies for not having books last month. I thought I had one, but someone on GR mucked up the release date so I thought it came out THIS month. >_>* I greatly enjoyed Life After Life, so I'm really looking forward to A God in Ruins. And ofc, I'd read anything Libba Bray put out!

No comments:

Post a Comment