Friday, July 31, 2015

Kaniesha's July 2015 Roundup


Finished:
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour Rating: 4/5 stars

Started:
Lirael by Garth Nix

Still Reading:
The Infinite by Lori M. Lee

Dropped:
Fire & Chasm by Chelsea M. Campbell
Katya's World by Jonathon L. Howard
When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Sterling
 * Will probably pick up the latter two again. Fire & Chasm was just too terrible to continue.

Acquired:

Our posts from July:
Monthly Releases

Reading Challenge Update:
Flights of Fantasy: 15/25
Dive Into Diversity: 5/12
Debut Author Challenge: 6/10
Fairytale Challenge: 2/5

Summary:
Didn't get any reading done at all this month, much to the surprise of no one. I don't know what it is about summers but I just can't focus on anything. Might have to do with me gaining a love interest and being a bit preoccupied.... nevertheless, I just got back from a mini vacation last night that I really enjoyed. I needed the break from work and the sun on my skin! I'm basically golden now. I love it! Will hopefully get back to books soon, but I don't promise anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment