Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Welcome back Kaniesha!

Hello everyone! As our very few followers may have noticed - the two of us (Heather and I) have been very inactive over a year now. We weren't too active before that so it's kind of disappointing that we disappeared entirely without a notice. We didn't actually fall off the planet though - we've been semi active on Twitter and our personal Goodreads accounts which you can find on the front of our blog.

Now when I say "Welcome back" ...I may not mean we're going to be returning to being complete/full book bloggers, whichever way you personally look at it. I'm hoping to make a return to in depth reviewing, but I've got two jobs right now and my Netgalley is SO clogged up with old books that I'm afraid to try again. ..but I will. I definitely will because my love for books has not diminished at all and YA is still amazing. I've read so many good books this year that I hope to be able to talk about some more. Heather and I have also been reading books together we're looking forward to reviewing together in the near future as well!

I hope that the community has been doing well since I've been away. I am entirely sure there are new blogs out there that I've got to discover, old blogs I've got to discover, new content, new books and I'm excited to try again. and I hope that everyone is doing well in their personal lives as well. I did mention that I've got two jobs - which is fantastic considering where I was two years ago, even if it's still not the best place I could be. I am making progress and I hope to make progress with Deux Lectrices with Heather too!

I've been rambling for a few paragraphs now - so I'll give my farewells! Thank you for reading, I hope (really, really do!) that you're as excited as I am. Please, please push/tweet me if you see the blog slowing down back into inactivity. I don't want to see it happen again (but being a full time blogger might NOT be for me. Maybe more small hiatuses..?). Thank you, thank you, thank you. Look forward to more posts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment