Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kaniesha's Top Ten Tuesday #9: Top Ten All Time Favorite Fantasy+ Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we're picking our top ten favorite books in whatever genre we choose!

1. Throne of Glass / Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
3. Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima
4. Of Poseidon / Of Triton by Anna Banks
5. Five Ancestors Series by Jeff Stone
6. Angelfall by Susan Ee
7. Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan
8. Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan
9. Chronicles of Nick Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
10. Children of the Red King Series by Jenny Nimmo
11. Daughter of Smoke & Bone / Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
12. Inkheart Trilogy by Cornelia Funke

Okay, technically I've named 35+ books with this list but they are my favorites! I tried to originally list my favorite fantasy books but some of these cross over into paranormal and I'm not really sure which is which with them. Have you ever thought about it before? Categorizing your favorites into a standard genre? I bolded the two I think might be considered paranormal instead of fantasy. Regardless! These are my favorites.
What are your favorite fantasy books? Have you read the ones I listed?

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to read more, only read a couple of these! I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone on my shelf but haven't read it yet. I've heard nothing but good things about it though, so I really should.

    New Follower, hi!
    Under The Mountain's Top Ten Dystopias

    ReplyDelete