Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kaniesha's TTT: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we're choosing the top ten books we're looking forward to in fall 2014.


1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
2. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
3. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan


4. Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer
5. The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas
6. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas


7. Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
8. The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by M.G. Buehrlen
9. World After by Susan Ee
10. The End Games by T. Michael Martin

I'm not sure if I'll actually get to all 10 of these by the end of the year but I certainly hope I do!

1 comment:

  1. Snow like ashes is high on my wish list, I love fantasy books. Heir of fire blew me away. I loved World After, it's just as bloody and gory as Angelfall :D Happy reading :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete