Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Kaniesha's September 2014 Roundup


Finished:
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White Rating: 5 stars

Started:
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken

Still Reading:

Acquired:
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Edelweiss & Netgalley:
The Knife's Edge by Matthew Wolf
THE VINES by Christopher Rice
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma

Posts from September:
Combined Post: September 2014 Releases
Heather Reviews: The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg (slight, but not big, spoiler warning)
Heather Reviews: Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy
Kaniesha's TTT: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Summary:
Spent another month playing video games and watching a boy play video games on Youtube! I'm really sorry to the few readers we have and to Heather for my super giant lack of book interest the past few months :( I really didn't expect my reading slump to last so long! I'll be working on getting myself back into books though, so don't worry! How was everyone else's September? Better than mine, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment