Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Monthly Releases: October 2014


As of August 2014, Kaniesha and Heather will be posting their most anticipated to-be-released books of the month instead of individual WoWs every week.

Kaniesha's:


October is a slower month for me, but I'm still very much looking forward to these! I would probably fight someone for a copy of Snow Like Ashes, I've heard nothing but good things about it for most of this year! Plus the last Heroes of Olympus book :( But Marie Lu is staring a new series! I still haven't read Storm (the book before Strike) but I have it checked out from the library so there's that! At the time I'm writing this, I'm reading Never Fade so I'm going to be ready for In the Afterlight! :D

Heather's:


And again, only four!  As promised, there is the Dragons at Crumbling Castle deluxe edition I have my little heart set on!  Mrs Bradshaw's Handbook is a companion novel to Discworld's 40th book, Raising Steam, and will probably be as long as and just like World of Poo and Dodger's Guide to LondonA Long Spoon is a new Johannes Cabal novella, and I'm assuming it'll be set after The Brothers Cabal, so I'm incredibly excited.  I never got posted my review of it here, but I did read (and enjoy!) Cat Winters' In the Shadow of Blackbirds, so of course I'll be on the lookout for The Cure for Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment