Thursday, October 2, 2014

Booking Through Thursday: October 2, 2014


Booking Through Thursday is a book blog meme presented by BTT2 at Wordpress. They post a question involving reading every Thursday and you have the whole day to reply back!  Let's look at this week's question:

What do you read when you’re sick and just want something easy and comforting? Or do you watch TV instead?(Assuming you’re not napping, of course.)
Heather says:   I actually play video games (I own a very old PS2 and most of the Final Fantasy series) when I'm sick.  When I was younger and stayed home from school sick, my parents, to be sure I knew that being sick was ~serious business~, made me stay in bed the entire day.  Luckily we had a Sega Genesis in the room my sister and I shared, so I would just play games on that.  Since I've been sick lately, I've been playing Lunar 2:  Eternal Blue Complete and Final Fantasy IV again.

I've also taken to watching Netflix and am re-watching, for the fifth time, Arrested Development.


Kaniesha says:
I don't get sick very often (I don't recall having been sick at all in 2014) but sometimes I get headaches/migraines and when I have those I just nap.

If I were to get sick, I'd probably try to read something with a lot of action or something emotional, anything to really get me immersed into the story and not my sick, achey body.
That or I'd play video games and/or watch cartoons and/or watch videos on YouTube. Probably all three! I have the attention span of a mouse. :D

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was my beginner system! I miss it terribly sometimes because those games were so much fun.

      Delete