Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kaniesha's TTT: Top "Ten" New Series I Want To Start

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we're choosing the top ten new series we want to start.

What is new defined as? Can I just knock that word out and just pick the top ten series I want to read? (That's what I'm going to do).



1. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
2. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
3. Defiance by C.J. Redwine
4. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
5. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood



6. Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield
7. Katya's World by Jonathan L. Howard
8. Bloodwitch by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
9. Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan
10. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon



Bonus! (I can't pick just ten).
11. Scorched by Mari Mancusi
12. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
13. Unremembered by Jessica Brody
14. Rush by Eve Silver
15. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

Look at all these books! Give them to me so I can rub them on my face and proceed to read their words. So beautiful.


5 comments:

  1. I have seen Let The Sky Fall on a few lists now, I shall have to pick it up.

    My TTT
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/top-ten-tuesday-new-series/

    Giveaway
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/book-unhaul-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I recently read Red Rising and I absolutely loved it, which surprised me because in the beginning I almost DNF. Unremembered, Let the Sky Fall and The Bone Season are series I am excited to start. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wholeheartedly to Red Rising :P That series is the series to beat right now when it comes to YA Dystopia/Science Fiction. I remember reading that last year and just went bananas over it, pimping it every chance I get. hope you read it soon and enjoy yourself as well!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dystopia is one of my favorite genres so I'm going to read Red Rising no matter what! Thank you for adding points to the rec ;)

      Delete
  4. FINISHING SCHOOL \O\

    KATYA'S WORLD /O/

    *ROLLS AROUND ON GROUND RECOMMENDING THOSE TWO FOREVER* \O/

    ReplyDelete