Friday, August 23, 2013

Quick Bookish Survey (1)

Kelly at The Broke and the Bookish did a quick book survey so I (Kaniesha) thought me and Heather should do it too!
1. The book I'm currently reading:
Kaniesha: Legend by Marie Lu and The Iron-Jawed Boy by Nikolas Lee.
Heather:  The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters, and The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

2. The last book I finished: 
Kaniesha: Angelfall by Susan Ee. It was so good!
Heather:  Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar

3. The next book I want to read: 
Kaniesha: The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon.
Heather:  (OMG, Kan, good pick!  I'm totes interested in that book too!) The Silver Pigs by Lindsey Davis

4. The last book I bought:
Kaniesha: I bought Shatter Me, Wreck This Journal, Immortal Beloved, the first three books in the Chronicles of Nick series and a learning Korean book in July. (Or was it June?)
Heather:  Sideways Stories from Wayside School, Wayside School is Falling Down, and Wayside School Gets A Little Stranger (my mom gave away my copies a few years back and I was so upset)

5. The last book I was given: 
Kaniesha: I won a copy of Friends and Traitors from Goodreads.
Heather:  Legends From Darkwood, my friend Marcus gave me a copy for my birthday... three or four years back.

---

Kaniesha: whispers books
Heather:  apologies for not being around much, a family emergency happened a few weeks back and I'm still trying to deal with it.  =[  I hope to be back soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment