Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Kaniesha's March 2015 Roundup


Finished:
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima Rating: 5/5 stars
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard Rating: 2/5 stars
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch Rating: 4/5 stars
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson Rating: 5/5 stars
Jackaby by William Ritter Rating: 5/5 stars
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury Rating: 5/5 stars

Started:
I finished The Sin Eater's Daughter on the 31st so none!

Still Reading:
None!

Dropped:
None!

Our posts from March:

Reading Challenge Update:
(I really need to organize this so let's ignore this for March).

Summary:
Oh GOODNESS I'm posting this late! I've been so busy and I didn't think about this at all! So my birthday was March 27 as some of you might know from last year, and all I did was shop around the mall. I got some new things including a blue flower hairband from Charlotte Russe that is ADORABLE! I sadly have not bought any books but I do believe my friend Edward bought me one which I am looking forward to getting ~ ~ Besides that, March was a somewhat forgettable month, not that I mind.

It has been a slow month for Deux Lectrices but with my job I haven't felt like sitting down to write any book things nor do I have the time or energy! I have been reading more than normal though which is better than nothing! Hopefully that'll lead to more book concent in the future. We do however now have deuxlectrices.com which is awesome :D I think I might be moving us over to Wordpress in the near future as well, but we'll see!

How was everyone else's March?

No comments:

Post a Comment