Thursday, April 16, 2015

Read Play Blog: April 2015

Read Play Blog is a meme about video games and books, posted every 16th of the month. Bloggers are encouraged to answer a discussion question, and recommend a video game that is similar to a book they liked. Hosted by Happy Indulgence & Read Me Away.

Do you own any gaming merchandise? Show them off, or tell us what merch you would most love to have!
I don't have anything too fancy, just a couple books, a couple posters and a couple plushes.





I love Endermen! Minecraft, Skyrim and LOZ. No surprise there. I bought a LOZ poster a couple weeks ago, it's just not up yet.

Currently Playing & Recommendation: Team Fortress 2



A beautiful free-to-play through Steam for PC players. I don't know about mac users. If you're not used to multiplayer, it's a hard game to get into. I originally started playing it almost exactly a year ago, and I hated it up until about last month. Now I've been more or less hooked. You just have to play the tutorials! Don't think you can't. Trust me, the people on this game will kick your ass if you go in thinking you can just figure it out.

*Sorry I skipped March, but my answer is basically along the lines if me not caring about whether or not a game is single player or multiplayer.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Team Fortress 2 is so much fun, I love how unique it is for a FPS! That Zelda art book looks totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete