Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Monthly Releases: June 2015


As of August 2014, Monthly Releases is a way for Heather and Kaniesha to spotlight their anticipated books for the upcoming month instead of the weekly Waiting on Wednesdays.

Kaniesha's:

Edited! Just checked and the book I chose for June isn't even being released until July.. wow :( None for me!!

Heather's:
 

While I haven't read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society yet, I have plans to and I saw this book when I was browsing through GoodReads giveaway section, read the synopsis, and added it to my to-read pile.  I'm excited for The Long Utopia, but I don't exactly know when I'll get a copy for multiple reasons, chief being that, while it's true that I loved The Long Earth, the sequels haven't grabbed me like the first did.  However I do really love the concept...  The Book of Speculation was another book I found browsing the giveaways and, again, I added it based on how interesting the blurb sounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment