Sunday, June 21, 2015

Read Play Blog: June 2015

Read Play Blog is a meme about video games and books, posted every 16th of the month. Bloggers are encouraged to answer a discussion question, and recommend a video game that is similar to a book they liked. Hosted by Happy Indulgence & Read Me Away.

Which video game would you want to live in or be the main character of?

I'm going to take this as two different questions, or maybe just discuss the whole thing in general. First thing that comes to mind: Zelda. I love the Legend of Zelda, as you guys might guess by now. I wouldn't mind living in the world of Minecraft either, I mean, you craft tools using a box you can carry around. The world of Skyrim is super scary, but it'd be so cool to be the main character. I could be the Dragonborn. But if I had to narrow it down to just one, it'd be Skyrim.



1. I am the Dragonborn!
You're literally the most important person in all of Skyrim! You're the only person who can truly defeat the dragons. You take their souls!

2. If you know where to go, anything is possible!
The sheer amount of possibilities in Skyrim is phenomenal -- you can become a Thane, become a thief, become a professional thief, become a werewolf, go to a giant magic tree, fight dragons, learn magic and go to a magic college, fight giants, craft armor, weapons and jewelry, save people, make potions and poison.. *whispers* So many things to do!

3. Scenery
Skyrim is absolutely beautiful, and so is the sky.



4. Armor, Weapons, Jewelry
Whether we're talking vanilla or not (I mod, a lot..) the options for in-game customization is awesome.

5. Companions
You can ask people to follow you around and carry your stuff at any time :D

Currently playing & Recommendation: H1Z1



H1Z1 is yet another zombie crafting survival game that I've gotten addicted to. It's available on Steam, of course and is currently $9.99 for another 12 hours or so. Then it'll go back up to $20!

I didn't answer May's, but I just have a pretty basic ASUS laptop, the Logitech G602 mouse and the Turtle Beach Z11 gaming headset!

No comments:

Post a Comment