Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 10: New Things We Will Be Doing This Year


Parajunkee created a New Year's Challenge for 2014. Deux Lectrices will participate! We realize we were supposed to start almost two weeks ago but life is hectic and we're doing this a bit late.

Day 10: New Things We Will Be Doing This Year.

Heather:

Kan and I have been discussing things about the blog and I hope I can honestly be more on the ball and produce more reviews. I write plenty on my other blog, but I'm very nervous about posting them here.

Kaniesha:

Nothing comes to mind, honestly! I can't guarantee we'll be able to do anything - but I hope we can make more captivating and original content (as I've gone on before in these challenge posts). I really want to spazz more about books!

No comments:

Post a Comment