Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 9: Cons or Events We Hope to Attend


Parajunkee created a New Year's Challenge for 2014. Deux Lectrices will participate! We realize we were supposed to start almost two weeks ago but life is hectic and we're doing this a bit late.

Day 9: Cons or Events We Hope to Attend.

Heather:

Considering where I live, I don't think there are any around here. I like hearing about them though and I think the people who get to go are the luckiest people!

Kaniesha:

None, really. There was a small amount of hope that we'd be able to afford to travel to something like that last year but it's not even a possibility this year. Maybe 2015? I'd love to go to BEA.
Searching around there IS NoVaTeen Book Fest that's local so I could possibly attend it! Not sure though.

Anyone reading going to any bookish events this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment