Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 6: Best Book of 2013


Parajunkee created a New Year's Challenge for 2014. Deux Lectrices will participate! We realize we were supposed to start almost two weeks ago but life is hectic and we're doing this a bit late.

Day 6: Best Book of 2013.

Heather:

I read over 160 books last year and the ones that really stood out to me were: The Lies of Locke Lamora, The 13 and a Half Lives of Captain Bluebear, any of the Gail Carriger books I read, Bridget Jones's Diary, all of Jonathan L. Howard's books, The Ocean at the End of the Lane (I know people are mixed on that, but I'm such a Gaiman fangirl), This Is Life by Dan Rhodes, Molesworth (omg, I loved that book so much!), The Diviners, and Delicacy by David Foenkinos.

Kaniesha:

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. This book cemented Throne of Glass being my new favorite series. Brilliant! Amazing! Incredible! Honorable mentions: Angelfall, Legend-Prodigy-Champion, Reboot, The House of Hades.

No comments:

Post a Comment