Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kaniesha's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters Who I'd Date: Book Boyfriends (and Girlfriends) Edition (Spazz Warning)

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we're choosing the top ten characters who x (our choice of topic). I choose book boyfriends!

Ever wondered who Kaniesha's book boyfriends are? Well she is here today to tell you!
I actually have way more than ten so here's just the top ten!

1. Han Alister from the Seven Realms series
I fell in love with this guy in the second or third book in the series and I have not been the same since. I love everything about him. The literal worst thing happens to him but he uses it as motivation, he gets his revenge and everything else he wants by working hard and not giving up.

2. Nick Gautier from the Chronicles of Nick series
Nick is an actual babe.

3. Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus series
I will literally fight you over Leo.

4. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games
Have you read THG? Do I need to explain?

5. Day from the Legend trilogy
DAAAAAAY.

6. Sam Roth from the Shiver trilogy
This guy is actually why I want to name my son Samuel. (If I have a son. You know, genetics). But he is so, so, so so so cute.

7. Derek from the Darkest Powers trilogy
Derek may appear to be an asshole but he's not at all, wow!

8. Jeb from the Splintered trilogy
SCREAMS he has a lip piercing. I spot a winner!

9. Lend from the Paranormalcy trilogy
Lend is probably the most perfect boyfriend on this list.

10. Galen or Toraf from the Of Poseidon trilogy
Alright so I named two. I can cheat. (Actually it's more I don't know which of them I'd choose...)

Well there you have it. All my baaaaabies. Who are your book boyfriends? Do you have book girlfriends instead? Book girlfriends are so much harder to choose. I'll try to name some though (BONUS ROUND):

1. Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series
I'm conflicted with whether or not my love for Celaena is platonic or romantic. It could be either. It could be both. All I can tell you is that I love her.

2. Raisa Ana Marianna from the Seven Realms series
Part of why I love the Seven Realms series so much is because I love both protags. Flawwwwless. (Actually incredibly flawed but that's why I love them).

3. June from the Legend trilogy
Honestly I think June might be nicer than Day.

4. Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles
Cinder is lovely you can't convince me otherwise.

5. Calla from the Nightshade trilogy
I actually designed my new Skyrim character after Calla.

I'm not really sure who else I'd pick for book girlfriends so I'm going to leave it at that. Would you date any of these characters?

5 comments:

  1. Celeana is most definitely one of my favourite heroines of all time! She's so freaking cool! (And badass, and I actually love that one of our heroines is confident in her appearance for once!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celaena is my favorite book character ever she is just TOO incredible!

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Celeana she is awesome. And I'd probably have to agree with Peeta too. But I don't know any of the others.

    Have a good week


    My Top Ten Tuesday

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely suggest checking out any of the books here you haven't read then! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete