Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kaniesha Posts: 2014 ARC August

Surprisingly to me, I can actually participate in a book challenge without fear of being overwhelmed! I'm actually ridiculously behind in my ARC reading, but quite a handful of the ones I want to read aren't going to be published until the end of August and the middle of September. Therefore, August is the perfect time to get to them!

ARCS I'll more than likely be reading during this challenge:
Deliverance by C.J. Redwine (and the two previous books in the trilogy, as I haven't read the series yet)
The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas*
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White*
Amity by Micol Ostow
Blackbird by Anna Carey
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper*
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld*
Taken by David Massey*
Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane

* priorities

Wish me luck!

ARC August is an arc challenge hosted by Octavia at Read. Sleep. Repeat. Click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment