Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kaniesha's July 2014 Roundup


Finished:
Threats of Sky and Sea by Jennifer Ellision Rating: 3.5 stars (reviewed!)
The Young World by Chris Weitz Rating: 5 stars (reviewed!)
On the Fence by Kasie West Rating: 3.5 stars

Started:
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Altaica by Tracy M. Joyce
Eragon by Christopher Paolini *this is a re-read

Dropped:
Kundalis: Storm Dragon by Frances Pauli Rating: 2 stars

Still Reading:
Blood Orange Soda by Michael James Larranaga *but I'll probably drop this

Acquired:
Illusions of Fate ARC by Kiersten White
The Perilous Sea ARC by Sherry Thomas
Deliverance ARC by C.J. Redwine
* all three won from giveaways

Edelweiss & Netgalley:
Taken by David Massey
A Myth to the Night by Cora Choi
The Floating Boy and the Girl Who Couldn't Fly by P.T. Jones

Posts from July:
Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From

Sorry we've gotten lazy about book blogging again. I told you guys at the end of June why I'd personally be taking a break. Video games! All my brain is thinking about is video games. I've been playing this game called 7 Days to Die nonstop. Check these out (My screencaps on Steam. Yes, I used the name Celaena. Did you think I wouldn't?). Plus, I've gotten back into Skyrim and I've been going crazy with mods. And I started a tumblr sideblog for Skyrim! Other than that, July was just normal and boring for me. I've put in some job applications as well, please send me some luck! How was your July? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment