Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is the creation of The Broke and the Bookish, each week they post a list and one of their writers answers.  This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

01 The Chronicles of Narnia (in particular, that lovely B&N leather bound edition)
02 A Wild Ride Through the Night
03 Tails of Wonder and Imagination
04 Amphigorey
05 American Elsewhere
06 The Way of Kings
07 Bridget and Joan's Diary
08 Strange and Ever After
09 OMG! Is This Actually My Life? Hattie Moore's Unbelievable Year
10 The Once and Future King

I tend to want to own bigger books before I read them, probably because reading them on my Kindle makes me feel like it takes forever to see any progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment