Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You You MUST Read

Top Ten Tuesday is the creation of The Broke and the Bookish, each week they post a list and one of their writers answers.  This week's topic is Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You You MUST Read

01 Jellicoe Road
02 The Secret History
03 The Chronicles of Narnia
04 The Lord of the Rings
05 The Golden Compass
06 Mistborn: The Final Empire
07 The Caged Graves
08 Americanah
09 Alanna:  The First Adventure
10 Cart and Cwidder

I do like these types of TTT because they prevent me from talking about Pratchett all the time, but I can never say much about the books I've picked because I haven't read them!  Anyway, these are books that I am either always hearing great things about or hear that you must read them if you're into the Fantasy genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment