Friday, November 28, 2014

Booking Through Thursday: November 27


Booking Through Thursday is a book blog meme presented by BTT2 at Wordpress. They post a question about books every Thursday and you have the whole day to reply back!  Let's look at this week's question:
How much do you actually read? Few of us get as much time as we’d really LIKE for reading, but do as much as we can, so … how many books do you read? How many hours a day?
Heather:  (Due to book slump~) Lately when I read I usually devote about three hours to it.  I can't guarantee I read every day though, not only because of the book slump but also because I work out and then try to spend a few hours with my grandma.  When I do read, I try to make sure I read two books at the same time.

Kaniesha:  When I'm really into reading, I regularly read six books a month. I know that's not a lot in comparison with a lot of book nerds but I do other time consuming things and have a short attention span so it's my best. I have a lot of free time though, so I kind of disappoint myself but I'm also easily burnt out so I'm okay with my mood-reading.

If I'm really into a book, I can read it for 2-3 hours in a go in different intervals until I'm finished. If I'm not, it'll take 30 min-1 hour intervals until I'm finished or put it off until later. My reading habits are just all over the place! Not to mention when I'm in a book slump, I'll one read one or two books a month and pick up other hobbies. I just really don't like forcing myself to do things I do for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment