Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Kaniesha's TTT: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we're choosing the top ten books we want to reread!



1. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
2. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
3. The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
4. Shadowland by Meg Cabot
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins



6. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
9. The Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale
10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Coming up with this list was harder than I thought! All of these are my favorites - I probably wouldn't be who I am today without having read them. It's amazing how much books can open your eyes, even if it's - and maybe especially - not something you'll ever experience. A few of these I'm very, very fuzzy about on the details at this point (I read a few when I was in middle school!) so I really want to re-read them soon.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Merchant of Death! This is a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could really reread some of the books on this list too. It's kind of sad to think that all these series are over. Even Percy Jackson has ended after so many years. :( Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete