Saturday, November 1, 2014

Kaniesha's October 2014 Roundup


Finished:
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken Rating: 5/5 stars
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan Rating: 5/5 stars
The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas Rating: 4/5 stars
Blood Orange Soda by Michael Larranaga Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Started:
Amity by Micol Ostow

Still Reading:
None! (Yay!)

Acquired:
None

Edelweiss & Netgalley:
None

Posts from October:
Monthly Releases: October 2014
Booking Through Thursday: October 2, 2014
Deux Lectrices Talks: Reading Slumps
Kaniesha's TTT: Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels
Kaniesha Reviews: Salt & Storm ARC by Kendall Kulper
Kaniesha's TTT: Top New Series I Want To Start
Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Ten New Series I Want To Start
Booking Through Thursday: October 23, 2014
Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Movies / Shows To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit
Booking Through Thursday: October 30, 2014
Kaniesha Reviews: Blood Orange ARC by James Michael Larranaga

Summary:
I'm finally getting back into the habit of reading :D 4 books finished this month! Better than the past two months where I read one and two respectively. I've kinda faded out of my video game and youtube obsession - so I'm back to doing what I like to do best. Reading! Mostly. I'll still be gaming and watching youtube videos, I'll just have to manage my time and hobbies better! How was everyone else's October? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment