Sunday, November 30, 2014

Kaniesha's November 2014 Roundup


Finished:
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride Rating: 5/5 stars
The Young Elites by Marie Lu Rating: 3/5 stars
Burn Out by Kristi Helvig Rating: 4/5 stars
The Rose Master by Valentina Cano  Rating: 4/5 stars

Started:
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Still Reading:
Amity by Micol Ostow

Acquired:
None

Edelweiss & Netgalley:
Under My Skin by Shawntelle Madison
The Rose Master by Valentina Cano

Our posts from November:
Monthly Releases: November 2014
Kaniesha's TTT: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread
Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want to Reread
Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Summary:
My reading for November was a lot better than past months but still not my best! I doubt I'll go over my page goal if I hit it at all - which is 20k. I'm sitting at around 19200 pages for the year, last time I checked. But hitting that last goal is the last thing on my todo list, so hopefully I can accomplish it and set myself some (realistic) new goals for next year! See you guys next month for our yearly hauls ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment