Sunday, March 1, 2015

Monthly Releases: March 2015


As of August 2014, Monthly Releases is a way for Heather and Kaniesha to spotlight their anticipated books for the upcoming month instead of the weekly Waiting on Wednesdays.

Kaniesha's:
    

March appears to be a slow publishing month for me! I'm not sure if I'm up to date with new releases or not but this is what I've got for now. I found The Mermaid's Sister via Goodreads homepage- I love mermaids and I love that cover! I've been waiting for The Storyspinner since last year, it seems promising. I actually recently won a copy of The Winner's Crime, I hope it arrives soon if it's an arc, though I haven't read The Winner's Curse yet! I've been waiting for Shadow Scale for eons! EONS! And last but not least, Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I've actually been avoiding this series since I read that it's going to have a dozen books. I can't remember the first three books so I need to re-read them, especially because while reading the fourth I got really annoyed because I was remembering the series incorrectly. I'm afraid the series is worse than I've hyped it up to be and I don't want to face that reality :'(

Regardless! Books! What releases are you guys looking forward to this month?

Heather's:
  

I only recently began reading the Fairyland series!  =/  D'oh, but I cannot express my excitement about the fourth book coming out so soon.  I really don't need to go into details about my Carriger obsession, do I?  I'm so thankful Prudence is finally coming because I've been waiting for it since I heard about it!  And ofc, I couldn't forget the paperback edition of the final Skulduggery Pleasant book since the first book was one of my top reads of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment