Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kaniesha's February 2015 Roundup


Finished:
Pantomime by Laura Lam Rating: 5/5 stars
The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas Rating: 5/5 stars
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima Rating: 4/5 stars

Started:
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima

Still Reading:
None!

Dropped:
None!

Our posts from February:

Reading Challenge Update:
Flights of Fantasy: 2/25
Dive Into Diversity: 0/12
Debut Author Challenge: 0/10
Fairytale Challenge: 1/5

Summary:
Hmmm, February isn't the slowest reading month for me, surprisingly! I've been reading mostly when I'm at work when things are slow and I've gotten a couple books read that way. But I still don't want to review anything, so my posts on the blog have been very minimal :( I'm really losing my motivation for book blogging but it's not just this, I'm losing motivation for a lot of things. Life slump! Especially with working, I'm just too exhausted to deal with anything, *throws pity party* Heh, hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

How was everyone's February?

1 comment:

  1. I had a slump earlier this winter too - hope you come out of it soon!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete