Sunday, February 1, 2015

Monthly Releases: February 2015


As of August 2014, Monthly Releases is a way for Heather and Kaniesha to spotlight their anticipated books for the upcoming month.

Kaniesha's:
     

February releases for me should be fun! I've seen all the hype surrounding Red Queen and I can't help but be excited for it too, plus The Sin Eater's Daughter sounds absolutely perfect. Paper Things looks like it's going to be really sad but I'm irrationally intrigued-- Seeker and A Darker Side of Magic just have super cool covers. There's my reasoning. Mark of the Thief is written by Jennifer Nielsen. After that False Prince trilogy? Heck yea, sign me up.

Heather's:
  

I never seem to have as many as Kan!  I really love Gaiman and was wondering when he'd be releasing anything new (that wasn't a children's book), so I'm super excited about Trigger Warning.  I'm not sure what's the deal with Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky since it was only a Target-exclusive short story, but maybe it's getting an ebook release?  More Lunar Chronicles!  And ofc Richelle Mead's latest is featured here.  I really need to step up my reading speed and get through Bloodlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment