Monday, February 2, 2015

Kaniesha's January 2015 Roundup


Finished:
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken Rating: 4/5 stars
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer Rating: 5/5 stars

Started:
Pantomime by Laura Lam

Still Reading:
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Amity by Micol Ostow

Our posts from January:

Reading Challenge Update:
Flights of Fantasy: 0/25
Dive Into Diversity: 0/12
Debut Author Challenge: 0/10
Fairytale Challenge: 1/5

Summary:
I've finally gotten a job! Which actually means a lot less time for reading :( I don't think I'll hit my goal for 50 books this year. I don't even think I'll get CLOSE. I'm really bad at time management, but hopefully by the end of February I'll get my life together. At least now I have money to buy books : ) How was everyone else's January? Any new good releases?

No comments:

Post a Comment