Monday, February 16, 2015

Read Play Blog: February 2015

Read Play Blog is a meme about video games and books, posted every 16th of the month. Bloggers are encouraged to answer a discussion question, and recommend a video game that is similar to a book they liked. Hosted by Happy Indulgence & Read Me Away.
What video game character would you take on a Valentines date? Recommend the game with your favourite couple!
That's a really interesting question...... Link though, probably. Link is such a cutie, you know? I also like Lydia and Ulfric from Skyrim but I'm not entirely sure how Ulfric would act on a Valentine's date.. I just have to go with Link.

Honestly, I don't even think I have a recommendation for game with my favorite couple. All the games I play don't have couples. I don't think I.. wait!

Recommendation:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Favorite couple:
Yeta & Yeto 

See you guys next month ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for doing RPB this month Kaniesha! Link is definitely a cutie and such a hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeta and Yeto! I remember that part of the game, and the puzzles. OH THE PUZZLES. :D

    ReplyDelete