Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kaniesha's Top Ten Tuesday #7: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is about the top ten sequels I can't wait for.

I've posted a lot here so click past the jump for the list!



1. World After by Susan Ee
Angelfall is still one of the best books I've read this year and World After comes out in about two weeks!! I'm so excited!!

2. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
House of Hades was amazing and I can't wait to see what they accomplish in the next (last?) book.

3. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer Nielsen
I've loved the Ascendance Trilogy immensely since I read The False Prince. I'm so ksdfkdkfj (excited) (and a bit nervous) to see the end of his journey.

4. Untitled by Sarah Maas
Everyone knows how much I love Sarah, right? I really, really adore her. I can't wait to read the next book in the ToG series!!

5. Of Neptune by Anna Banks
Oh gosh. I love this trilogy. Everything about it. Except the ending of Of Triton. (Sighs deeply).


6. Split Second by Kasie West
AAAAAHHHHHHhh. *fangirl noises*

7. Rebel by Amy Tintera
I loved Reboot! That ending was very... anticlimatic, to be honest, but I'm really excited to see where it goes!

8. Secret by Brigid Kemmerer
OMG. I originally looked at her books because I liked the covers but when I read them at first I was "Meh.." but then I was sucked into this dramatic, well-written, angsty, fun story. The latest novella had me O__O and I'm really (again, I know) excited to see what happens in this latest installment.

9. Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Why I love this story is always so surprising because I didn't even like Alice in Wonderland as a child. But Howard's is so... weirdly enchanting. Maybe I should give the original a chance?

10. Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I absolutely LOVE the Chronicles of Nick series, I've been hooked on the protag, Nick, since day 1. He's sarcastic and witty and I love reading his reactions to all the crazy things that keep happening.

(I can't stop at 10 so here's a few more)

11. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
This book alone is why I can't wait for 2014. I need it. ASAP.

12. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
I loved Seraphina! The book itself doesn't amp up in action until about halfway through, but it's a really great mix of.. How do you even explain Seraphina?

13. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I haven't read the second book in this trilogy yet but the first one was incredible! I know I'll be looking forward to this.

14. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Same as above, and Leigh is brilliant so I know I'll love it.

15. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
I'm still freaking out about this. I didn't expect it at all. AND it's in Cole's POV? He was.. He is fantastic. I love how full of energy he is. I'm so excited to read the continuation of their/his story.

Anyone else super excited for these too?

6 comments:

  1. Rebel almost made it on my list today, but I have too many books I want to read to narrow them down to just ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't narrow it down to 10! 15 is a good attempt though, right? Haha, thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I have a hold on Of Triton on it's way to me at the library :) I wasn't a huge fan of the first one in the series but I'm willing to see the series through. Great picks this week :)
    Come see my TTT post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it! Though I've seen more complaints about the sequel from people that don't like the series.. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wow some really great books! Pivot Point, Splintered and The Daughter of Smoke and Bone are three series starters that I am still desperate to read; they all look so good and I've heard amazing things about them.

    Great list. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely (obviously) highly recommend all three!

      Delete