Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kaniesha's Top Ten Tuesday #8: Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is about the top ten things I am thankful for.

1. My family
My family is dysfunctional and we don't get along a majority of the time but they're not abusive or homophobic or racist or any number of things that are wrong with the world.

2. K-Pop
Korean pop music has been a part of my life for about six years and I don't know where I'd be without it. Because of it, I learned how to do all sorts of things including web design and video editing.

3. Books
Books have helped me a lot! I'm not sure where I'd be without them either. I've learned and lived a lot through them.

4. My dog
I love my dog. I just really, really love my dog. He could go into the family category because he is my son but I love my dog.

5. My friends
I don't have many but the handful I do have are all sorts of wonderful. They're my favorite people! I wish them the best always!

6. My laptop
Without my laptop, very many things would not be possible.

7. Myself
I think I'm pretty neat sometimes.

8. My clothes
I'd be naked all the time without them.

9. My mouse
I'd have gone crazy if I were just using the touchpad.

10. Ex-friends
A weird thing to be thankful for but these people taught me not to be so trusting (an actual problem I have!) and to be wary of people out only for their own gain.

What are you guys thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting list! I love how your grateful for ex-friends because of the things they've taught you. That's how I feel about all of the trials in my life -- it wasn't fun to go through them, but they've helped me become a stronger, more empathetic person.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ex friends have been surprisingly important for me! My most recent ones especially! Mine have taught me patience and when to let go. Bad habit holding on tot hings.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you too and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Haha! I should've added a few tv shows to my list, honestly! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete