Monday, June 2, 2014

Heather's Monthly Roundup: May


Instead of saying too much about the reads this month (like I always do), I'll (kinda) borrow Kan's format.


Read:

01 '... and that's when it fell off in my hand'
02 Piano Lessons Can Be Murder
03 The Carpet People (Illustrated)
04 The Book of Ultimate Truths
05 Backwards
06 When Did You See Her Last?
07 Ready Player One
08 Burial Rites
09 The New Girl 
10 Night
11 A Christmas Carol
12 The Fall of the Hotel Dumort
13 What to Get the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway)
14 Catching Fire
15 The Last Stand of the New York Institute
16 Nightclubbing

Hopefully this will encourage me to write more reviews (I've actually been working on one for TCP, but I've also wanted to reread it to really nail down what I want to say.  I've been working on one for Burial Rites as well, but I didn't like that book too much =/) since I find that when I give a brief blurb about what I was thinking about the books, I sorta give away how I feel and don't feel as inclined to write a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment