Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag

Top Ten Tuesday is the creation of The Broke and the Bookish, each week they post a list and one of their writers answers.  This week's topic is Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag.
01  The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
02  Where'd You Go, Bernadette
03  White Cat
04  The Savages
05  This Is Life
06  The Teleportation Accident
07  Delicacy
08  Is It Just Me?
09  Stories for Nighttime and Some for the Day
10  The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse


Apologies if the title sounds pushy, but I went with that option instead of "will be in my beach bag" because I'm definitely not going to a beach anytime soon.

I won't lie; I've always felt like beach reading should be light.  Or be Mysteries.  I'm not entirely sure why though.  Anyway, my picks are mostly light books that I have enjoyed immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment