Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kaniesha's Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we're choosing the top ten books we've read this year.


1. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terril
2. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer


4. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
5. Mind Games by Kiersten White
6. The Diviners by Libba Bray


7. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
8. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
9. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
10. The Seers by Julianna Scott


Honorable Mentions:
Secret by Brigid Kemmerer
Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina
The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Split Second by Kasie West
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
The Iron-Jawed Boy and the Hand of the Moon by Nikolas Lee
Bang by Lisa McMann

I realize I went a little overboard with my honorable mentions but is there a such thing as too many books? The answer is no! Read any of these or interested? I definitely recommend checking them out!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these books with us!

    Here's my Best Books So Far This Year! Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! All of these are books I want to read. Looks like I have some good books to look forward to.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete