Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kaniesha's October 2013 Roundup


Finished:

Crown of Midnight by Sarah Maas / Rating: 6 of 5 stars
House of Hades by Rick Riordan / Rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Holders by Julianna Scott / Rating: 5 of 5 stars (reviewed!)
The Transfer by Veronica Roth / Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Legend by Marie Lu / Rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White / Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars (review soon)
Prodigy by Marie Lu / Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Started:

Hover by Melissa West
I really can't decide if I want to drop this one. But I really want to drop it. (I started it before I started House of Hades and look where we are now).
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Re-read(ing):

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Still reading (when will I finish these?)

Purge by Sofi Oksanen
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling

Books obtained: 

Marked by P.C. Cast
A friend sent me a paperback copy. (I'll be sending her my hardcover copy of Railsea in return!)

Insurgent Collector's Edition by Veronica Roth
Eragon Paperback Copy by Christopher Paolini
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Where Do You Get Your Ideas? by Fred White
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
(I went book shopping!!)

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Crown of Midnight by Sarah Maas
I won these two beauties from Jenn and Mary over at yabooktwins! Thank you so much! After I read Fangirl, I plan on sending it over to Heather :-D

General excitement:

WORLD AFTER IS SO SOON!!!!! Soon... Then Night of Cake & Puppets! Then Snakeroot!! Then.. whoa, Christmas. Then 2014. Whoa. Did this year seem to go by super fast for anyone but me?

No comments:

Post a Comment