Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Heather's Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books About Friendship

Top Ten Tuesday is the creation of The Broke and the Bookish, each week they post a list and one of their writers answers.  This week's topic is Ten Books About Friendship

01 Monstrous Regiment - This book is about a group of women traveling through a war torn country, but I honestly loved how the group stuck together.

02 The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson - Georgia does get mad at her friends occasionally, but I love this series because it reminds me a lot friendships I had in my school years.

03 Vampire Academy - Lissa and Rose's friendship!  It was so great and I can't wait to read more.

04 Out - How much about this can I say without giving too much away?  Hmm, let's just say I hope I have friends I can rely on like this.

05 A Series of Unfortunate Events - I know this series focuses more on the relationship between siblings, but over the course of 13 books, these kids are put through the wringer.  I wish I had a relationship like this with my siblings.

06 The Gentleman Bastard series - If I had to give a textbook definition of bromance (and I couldn't use Turk and JD from Scrubs), I would absolutely point to this series.

07 The Finishing School series - I love Sophronia's friendships as much as I love Alexia and Ivy's friendship.

08 Violet & Claire - I had a really close friendship like this one but my friend and I fell apart.  Sad, but Violet & Claire remind me a lot of that time.

09 The Diviners - Evie, Mabel, & Theta let me be in your group plz!

10 Good Omens - Crowley & Aziraphale!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Sophronia! Great pick! The rest are new to me, but I trust they are just as amazing!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete