Thursday, May 1, 2014

Kaniesha's April 2014 Roundup


Finished:
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini Rating: 4/5 stars
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo Rating: 4/5 stars
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge Rating: 4/5 stars (reviewed!)
Shattered Secrets by Krystal Wade Rating: DNF (reviewed!)
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor Rating: 5/5 stars
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West Rating: 4/5 stars

Started:
Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terril
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

Still Reading:
Dollhouse by the Kardashians
The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton

Acquired:
The Only Boy by Jordan Locke
Giveaway won, thank you!

April was super neutral for me for books. Shattered Secrets, the one I marked as DNF and dropped, put me in a more or less 10 day reading slump. I spent a majority of my time during that reading a few pages here and there of DoGaM and playing Skyrim. Though I did finish 1 more book than I normally do. (5 books seems to be my month limit even if I can read three times that if ALL I did was read. Too bad I can't do that!)

My posts from April: 
Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read
Top Ten Characters Who I'd Date: Book Boyfriends (and Girlfriends) Edition
First Wired Weekends / Our 100th post
Top Ten Books to Read if You Like Adventure Time

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome that most of the books you read, you really enjoyed!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete