Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kaniesha's Top Ten Tuesday #3: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is about the top ten books I would love to see as a movie or TV show.

1. The Brotherband Chronicles by John Flanagan.
I can't even begin to explain this trilogy. It has so many wonderful characters, amazing action scenes, vivid settings. They'd make such good movies.

2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
*fangirl screech* I love this book, the characters, the desperation, the realness of it all. It'd make a good movie.

3. Angelfall by Susan Ee.
*fangirl screeches again* All the imagery in this book is amazing and I'd love to see it on screen.

4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
I love Throne of Glass. I love Celaena. I love Sarah Maas. Love love love.

5. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
Pretty much everything about these books is beautiful. (*But I haven't read the sequel yet*) The fashion, the powers. It'd be so great.

6. The Elementals Series by Brigid Kemmerer.
Hot boys: check. Love interests that make sense: check.

7. Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
Not sure how to describe these books either, the characters are lovely and it'd be great to see.

8. The Five Ancestors by Jeff Stone.
This series would literally be perfect for a movie series! Each book focuses on a different character but continues the story in each sequel. There's so much fighting, mystery, adventure.

9. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld.
I've been talking about how I've wanted to see these books as movies since I first read the books. I want to say that was over five years ago. I really super love these books. Who wouldn't want to see it? The sci-fi, face-changing, body-changing, cameras-following-you-around, etc.

10. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater.
I love werewolves. I love these books. I love the characters. I love the romance, suspense, tension. I think these could be wonderful as either a movie or tv show.

OKAY! That was pretty easy to decide. There are some I left out; such as Maximum Ride, Daughter of Smoke and Bone or Of Poseidon but the 10 above are definite wants. A majority of my choices I think would be better as movies but the Chronicles of Nick and the Elementals series would make good TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment