Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kaniesha's Top Ten Tuesday #4: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is about the top ten books on my fall 2013 TBR list.

My list isn't going to be in any particular order but I need these books! (Though I'm not sure what the fall cutoff is, I'm going to include releases between September and November).

  1. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  2. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
  3. Bang by Lisa McMann
  4. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
  5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  6. World After by Susan Ee
  7. The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal
  8. The Falconer by Elizabeth May
  9. Sign of the Throne by Melissa Eskue Ousley
  10. The Lord of Opium by Nancy Farmer
I really, really hate waiting and quite a few of these are sequels, though a few are the first in a series/trilogy. Anyone else waiting for these books too?

3 comments:

  1. Have added the Matteo Alacran series to my TBR list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Allegiant on my list and I can't wait for The Falconer! Happy reading!
    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete