Monday, September 2, 2013

Combined Reads: September 2013


Hello all! I (Kaniesha) came up with an idea, for Heather and I to read two books together a month! I figured this would be a good way for her and I to do possible reviews together and read-along with our (currently not-so-existent) blog readers! So I'm glad to post our first installment of Combined Reads! Read along with us if you'd like!
September 1-14: The Girl of Fire and Thorns
September 15-30: Born of Illusion
We'll post our immediate thoughts of each book at the end of the reading period. We'll then either work on full reviews or leave the posts as-is. We'd rather post reviews about books we're passionate about (whether that be negative or positive) than think of reviewing as a chore!
Like I said, please join us if you'd like and look forward to our reviews, spazz and/or comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment