Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kaniesha's Waiting On Wednesday #5: The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Title: The House of Hades
Author: Rick Riordan
Series: The Heroes of Olympus #4
Release date: October 8, 2013

Synopsis: At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy’s instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through the Gaea’s forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?

They have no choice. If the demigods don’t succeed, Gaea’s armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus.


Do I even need to freak out about this one? I love everything about these characters and this world and *freaks out*. I can't wait for it!! I'm so super looking forward to more Leo. *chants team Leo*

10 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this series! I really want to get to it soon. Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read both his Percy Jackson and the HOO series, I high recommend them both! You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by here! :)

      Delete
  2. Love Love Love Rick Riordan and this series! yay great pick. new follower :)

    Crim Reviews WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure this one is for me but I hope you enjoy reading it. Nice pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read The Lightning Thief a few days ago and I really liked it! I heard Rick Riordan's books get better and better. I hope you get it soon :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! The Heroes of Olympus books really blow my mind! The new characters bring so much life to the world he's created. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Awesome pick. Been meaning to start this series cause it looks and sounds so adventurous. Thanks for sharing :)

    new follower via gfc, bloglovin & twitter

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-63-thornhill.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet but it looks like a lot of fun. I hope you like it!!

    New GFC & Bloglovin follower : )

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this one around yet but it looks really interesting.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesda-biggest-flirts/

    ReplyDelete