Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kaniesha's Waiting on Wednesday #6: Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Title: Snakeroot
Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: Nightshade Legacy #1
Release date: December 10, 2013

Synopsis: Fans asked for it, and now they've got it! Andrea Cremer is continuing the story she began in in her internationally bestselling trilogy: Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. In this new installment, Bosque Mar haunts the dreams of both Adne and Logan, trying to escape for the Nether, where Calla, Shay and the other Guardians trapped him in the final battle in the War of All Against All. Will he turn Adne to the dark side? Will Logan reclaim his birthright? And will darkness take over our world? In a novel filled with magic, romance and breakneck action, master storytelling Andrea Cremer's newest installment will not disappoint!


The Nightshade trilogy and prequel series are five of my favorite books! I love the characters, the romance, the heartbreak and especially werewolves. But I don't think this book will have werewolves... however I am still super looking forward to it because I love Cremer's writing and I believe she gets better with every release.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also waiting on Andrea Cremer's book, but different one! :) I REALLY need to check out her Nightshade trilogy!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete